Chuyên Đề Why johnny can't sell

Thảo luận trong 'Marketing' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    "Why You're Not Selling"
    - alternatively titled -
    "If You're Doing Okay, You're Not Selling Well"​I'm going to tell you a little secret: Even if you have a product out there online, there's better
    than a 90% chance you have no clue what you're doing at selling.
    Seriously. Among the people I've met or spoken to, and the sales pages I've seen online, well
    over 90% demonstrate so little understanding of sales that it's almost embarrassing.
    Yes, some of them are making money. A few are making really good money, because they
    hired someone who understands sales to handle their processes. But most are just . well .
    bad.
    Really bad.

Want an example?
    http://www.dime-days.com/wpseo/
    That's the link to the WordPress SEO videos that I posted here a week or so ago. I bought the
    rights to that product and did very little to change the copy. Fixed some spelling errors,
    basically. (Yes, I've been planning this issue for a while.)
    Given the targeted nature of the thing and the quality of the content, that product should have
    converted at somewhere between 8 and 15%. Maybe higher, if it came with a written
    instruction manual, rather than just videos.
    It rolled in at a whopping 1.6%.
    That example shows a couple of things you need to understand. The first being that, if a
    product is focused enough and meets the desires of a market, there will be some people who'll
    buy no matter how bad the sales copy.
    The product is the thing.
    The second thing is that feature-based copy sucks.
    Forgive the yelling, but .

Các file đính kèm: