Tài liệu Transcript Audio Power English

Thảo luận trong 'Ngôn Ngữ Học' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    These lessons are sold only on our website, EffortlessEnglishClub.com. If you bought
    these lessons somewhere else, you have an illegal copy. Please notify us and we will
    take immediate legal action against the seller. Thank you.
    Hi, this is AJ Hoge, Director of the Effortless English Club. Welcome to our new set of
    lessons, these are called the Power English Lessons. The reason they’re called Power
    English is because in these lessons we’re going to do two things. Number one, you’re
    going to learn English, of course. As always, we have the mini‑stories which are our
    favorite lessons for most of our members, but the content, the focus, the topics in these
    lessons are going to be focused on the psychology of learning and the psychology of
    success.
    Now these ideas, they’re not just my ideas. In fact, they come from a lot of other
    people. They come from people like Tony Robbins, who is a famous success coach,
    Robert Anton Wilson, Joe Vitale, Robert Kiyosaki, Alan Watt, so I’ve taken a lot of ideas
    from a lot of different people about this topic of the psychology of success. And the
    reason that we’re going to talk about this in these lessons is that in my experience, most
    English students struggle and fail because of psychology, not because of methods, not
    because of teachers.
    Those things are import

Các file đính kèm: