Tổng hợp lý thuyết và bài tập về câu bị động

Thảo luận trong 'NHDT Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 27/11/14.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w7.mien-phi.com/data/file/2014/Thang11/27/tong-hop-ly-thuyet-va-bai-tap-ve-cau-bi-dong.pdf"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]
    PASSIVE VOICE
    Exercise 1: Choose the best answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D
    1/ The manager insisted .me a position in the company.
    A. for offering                 B. on offering              C. in offer               D. on offer
    2/ The flight attendant reminded the man that smoking there.
    A. was not allowed        B. is not allowed         C. not to allow        D. not allow
    3/ The little boy begged the lady some soup.
    A. give                          B. gives                     C. giving                D. to give
    4/ They invited me . the weekend with them.
    A. spends                     B. spend                   C. to spend            D. spending
    5/ He reminded me the letter.
    A. post                        B. to post                  C. posting               D. to posting
    6/ I warned Jim playing with the snakes.
    A. for                           B. in                         C. of                       D. against
    7/ Mary apologized for . him earlier.
    A. not phoning             B. not phone              C. not to phone        D. not to phoning
    8/ She advised him harder.
    A. to study                 B. to studying             C. study                  D. studying
    9/ My mother asked me the window.
    A. open                     B. opening                  C. to opening           D. to open
    10/ Susan insisted on Mary to the beach.
    A. drive                     B. driving                    C. to drive                D. to driving

Đang tải...