Thạc Sĩ This thesis focus on retaining and motivating human resource in VTN – a state owned companies in tel

Thảo luận trong 'THẠC SĨ - TIẾN SĨ' bắt đầu bởi Phí Lan Dương, 12/9/14.

1. Phí Lan Dương

Phí Lan Dương New Member
    Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    TABLE OF CONTENTS

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 3
    APPREVIATE TABLE 4
    LIST OF TABLE 5
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 6
    INTRODUCTION 8
    1. RATIONAL 8
    2. OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT. 10
    v Clarifying the need of retaining and motivating employees in VTN 10
    v Evaluating the real situation of retaining and motivating employees in VTN 10
    v Finding out the reasons of why employees gave up their jobs: 11
    v Suggesting some recommendations for the strategy of retaining and motivating employees in VTN. 11
    3. METHODOLOGY 12
    4. SCOPE OF THE PROJECT 13
    CHAPTER 1: THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK 14
    1.1 THE NATURE OF RETAINING AND MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES. 14
    1.1.1 The importance of retaining and motivating employees. 14
    1.2 SOME TYPICAL MODELS OF RETAINING AND MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES 15
    1.2.1 Two factor theory by Frederick Herzberg. 15
    1.2.2 Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. 20
    1.2.3 Goal Setting Theory. 22
    1.3 EXPERIENCE IN RETAINING AND MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES BASED ON J.LESLIE MCKEOWN’S SUGGESTION. 26
    1.3.1 Five stages in building the strategy of retaining and motivating employees 26
    v Stage 1: Imagine the strategy of retaining and motivating employee. 26
    Ø Stage 2: Decide the right tools for retaining and motivating employees. 31
    Ø Stage 3: Recruiting for retaining and motivating employees. 31
    Ø Stage 4: Making a difference in direction. 33
    Ø Stage 5: Persist to the strategy of retaining and motivating employees in working process 35
    1.4 LEANING POINTS FROM THE ABOVE THEORIES. 36
    CHAPTER 2: EVALUATING REALISTIC OF RETAINING AND MOTIVATING IN VTN 37
    2.1 GENERAL INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE OPERATION OF VTN 37
    2.1.1 Forming and developing. 37
    2.1.2 Challenging and some key areas to compete. 38
    2.2 OVERVIEW OVER THE HUMAN RESOURCE OF VTN IN RECENT YEARS 41
    2.2.1 The characteristic of human resource in VTN. 41
    2.2.2 Key points in human resource policy affecting employees. 43
    2.3 SITUATION OF RETAINING AND MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES IN VTN 45
    2.3.1 Situation of resigning and the impact of this situation. 45
    2.3.2 Analyzing the factors affecting the resigning situation of employees in VTN 46
    CHAPTER 3 CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION 58
    3.1 CONCLUSION 58
    3.2 SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT 59
    3.2.1 Recruiting for retaining and motivating. 59
    3.2.2 Changing in salary payment system 61
    3.2.3 Allocate the right employee at the right place and assign a clear and specific job, enhancing facility at the workplace. 62
    3.2.4 Strengthening the corporate culture and the relationship within employees 62
    3.2.5 Training program 64
    APPENDIXES. 65
    Appendix 1: Questions using in the interview 65
    Appendix 2: Questions using in the surveys. 65
    REFERENCES. 73
    ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

First of all, I want to say thank to all the lecturers as well as other members at NEU business school for the past time. With all the lectures during the past time, I now can do well in my work and also can use that knowledge in many fields of the life. One more important thing is that now I have enough confidence to face all the difficulties of the life and know how to analyze all the situations in the way as they are.
    I owe an enormous debt of gratitude to Doctor Nguyen Quoc Duy who helps me a lot in this thesis and always besides me to give me useful advices, guidance in research methodology and reading. He also gave me a lot of suggestions and gave me the motivation to keep following the course and finish the thesis on time. This thesis surely can not finish without the help of him and with so many worthwhile comments on this thesis he really plays the key factor for the success of the thesis.
    Besides that I also want to say thank to my colleagues, my friends who are really enthusiastic and they also give me lots of information I need so that I could finish the thesis on time.
    The last but very important is that my beloved family. They have given to me lots of favorable conditions both in physical and mental ways that helps me to follow the course. I was also given many motivating words from my family that helps me to follow the course.

Đang tải...