Tài liệu Thinking in Java

Thảo luận trong 'Lập Trình' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Comments from readers:
    Much better than any other Java book I’ve seen. Make that “by an order of magnitude” .
    very complete, with excellent right-to-the-point examples and intelligent, not dumbeddown,
    explanations . In contrast to many other Java books I found it to be unusually
    mature, consistent, intellectually honest, well-written and precise. IMHO, an ideal book for
    studying Java. Anatoly Vorobey, Technion University, Haifa, Israel
    One of the absolutely best programming tutorials I’ve seen for any language. Joakim
    Ziegler, FIX sysop
    Thank you for your wonderful, wonderful book on Java. Dr. Gavin Pillay, Registrar, King
    Edward VIII Hospital, South Africa
    Thank you again for your awesome book. I was really floundering (being a non-C
    programmer), but your book has brought me up to speed as fast as I could read it. It’s really
    cool to be able to understand the underlying principles and concepts from the start, rather
    than having to try to build that conceptual model through trial and error. Hopefully I will be
    able to attend your seminar in the not-too-distant future. Randall R. Hawley, Automation
    Technician, Eli Lilly & Co.

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...
Chủ đề tương tự
  1. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  2. Thúy Viết Bài

Tài liệu Thinking in C#

Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13, trong diễn đàn: Lập Trình
    Trả lời:
    Xem: