Sách The New Reality of Wall Street : An Investor's Survival Guide to Triple Waterfalls and Other Stock M

Thảo luận trong 'Sách Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Product Description
    In the high-level yet down-to-earth style for which McGraw-Hill's Streetsmart Series is known, STREETSMART GUIDE TO VALUING A STOCK covers everything from basic stock valuation to more advanced valuation models and techniques. Its nuts-and-bolts, nontheoretical methods will be invaluable in helping you locate and analyze undervalued stocks. "The book outlines the fundamentals of making an investment decision in a stock based on a reasoned evaluation of that stock's worth. The writing is direct, logical, and remarkably interesting ." - William R. McLucas, Partner, Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering, Former Director, Division of Enforcement U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. "The authors have taken one of today's rarest commodities--good common sense--and applied it to one of today's most vexing challenges--valuing a stock. This book is a valuable tool for anyone participating in the stock market." - Warren A. Stephens President & CEO, Stephens, Inc. "Today's stock market is more complex and volatile than ever. A stock's price does not necessarily represent the intrinsic value of the company. I believe that we all need the safety net of cash flow valuation to make prudent investment decisions. Many Wall Street analysts would benefit from reading STREETSMART GUIDE TO VALUING A STOCK, and I will recommend it to all of my institutional clients." - M. Clara Tucci, Managing Director--International Equity Sales, ING Baring Furman Seltz. "This is a terrific book for investors! In a witty, fresh style the authors explain how to value a company's stock by using an easy-to-understand, 4-step approach. They explain what numbers are required, where to get them quickly, and how to use them." - Charles C. Snow, Ph.D., International Education Program Lecturer on Strategic Management, Mellon Bank Professor of Business Administration, The Pennsylvania State University.
    From the Back Cover
    Know the true value of every stock before you invest! "The book outlines the fundamentals of making an investment decision in a stock based on a reasoned evaluation of that stock's worth. The writing is direct, logical, and remarkably interesting ."--William R. McLucas, Partner, Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering Former Director, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. "The authors have taken one of today's rarest commodities--good common sense--and applied it to one of today's most vexing challenges--valuing a stock. This book is a valuable tool for anyone participating in the stock market."--Warren A. Stephens, President & CEO, Stephens, Inc. "Today's stock market is more complex and volatile than ever. A stock's price does not necessarily represent the intrinsic value of the company. I believe that we all need the safety net of cash flow valuation to make prudent investment decisions. Many Wall Street analysts would benefit from reading Streetsmart Guide to Valuing a Stock, and I will recommend it to all of my institutional clients."--M. Clara Tucci, Managing Director--International Equity Sales, ING Baring Furman Seltz. "This is a terrific book for investors! In a witty, fresh style the authors explain how to value a company's stock by using an easy-to-understand, 4-step approach. They explain what numbers are required, where to get them quickly, and how to use them."--Charles C. Snow, Ph.D., International Education Program Lecturer on Strategic Management, Mellon Bank Professor of Business Administration, The Pennsylvania State University.

Đang tải...