Tài liệu Tài liệu tiếng Anh B1 năm 2013 (BÀI SOẠN 38 TOPIC ÔN THI B1 NĂM 2013 HỌC VIỆN HÀNH CHÍNH THEO ĐỀ CƯƠ

Thảo luận trong 'Cao Học' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    BÀI SOẠN 38 TOPIC ÔN THI B1 NĂM 2013 HỌC VIỆN HÀNH CHÍNH THEO ĐỀ CƯƠNG HƯỚNG DẪN CỦA HỌC VIỆN

1. Why are young people attracted to cities?
    Life in the city is more convenient than in the countryside. In the city, the houses are supplied with electricity and drinking-water. People go from place to place very quicky by motorbite, by bus or by taxi. People can buy everything they need in shops and supermarkets everywhere. There are so many interesting things to see and do. There are many places to visit such as museums, parks, zoo For entertainment, people can go to theatres, movie and amusement centres. There are a lot of theatrers whith the latest movies and plays. They easier to find a job and earn more money than in the countryside. They can attend educational institutions which are open till late in the night to advance in their careers.

2. Which job do you like best? Why?
    At present I’m a civil servant but I love to become a doctor because some reasons:
    First, society respect the doctor because he treat disease as he can regain life to many patients.
    Second, the doctor earn a lot of money with work in hospital and clinic open. Health is golden, no one sick without a doctor.
    Third, if I were a doctor, I could care best for my family’s health. I don’t spend a lot of money to go to the doctor.

3 Why is it necessary to learn English?

English is the most international of languages. It is spoken as a native language in many country such as: US, Britain, Australia, New Zealan, most of Canada It is also used as a second and foreign language by 700 million people in the world. To many people English is an important language to master because it is a gateway to world scholarship and international trade. English complete our higher education.

(còn tiếp)

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...