Tài liệu Scholarship Coach

Thảo luận trong 'Cao Học' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Australian scholarships have enabled me to widen my world and knowledge and probably yours as well.
    Count on me to walk you through your process of uncovering, showcasing your talents and uniqueness to the Scholarship committee and winning life changing opportunities to education with ADS/ALA, Endeavour etc scholarships!
    I hope the materials that I have compiled on this website would help you in drafting your first draft of scholarship applications. Be sure to ask your friends, professors to have a second opinion on your answers and be ready to revise it at least three times. Very useful indeed, you can use my independent and professional coaching service in the whole process.
    Kindly note that I will not support you to lie nor to write the application for you nor to find the scholarship nor assessing your eligibility. Please read carefully my coaching process and then contact us. You are expected to do groundwork prior to using my service and be prepared to do homework with me!
    Good luck
    Hai

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...
Chủ đề tương tự
  1. Thúy Viết Bài

Tài liệu Scholarship Coach 2

Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13, trong diễn đàn: Cao Học
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  2. Thúy Viết Bài

Tài liệu Scholarship Coach 1