Tài liệu New SAT Answer

Thảo luận trong 'Ngôn Ngữ Học' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    This test is exactly like the actual SAT in every respect, though I made it intentionally harder than average to give you a
    demanding rehearsal before the real thing . The only difference is the absence of an unscored experimental section—
    which your SAT willhave—so the test is 25 minutes shorter than a full-length, actual SAT.
    The real SAT that you take will be marginally easier than this test, though it may not seem so. For more on the
    perception of a test's overall difficulty—and the importance of your ignoring that perception as you take the test—see
    my discussion on pages 631-632, 634, 637, and 638-639.
    Note: When enough students have taken this test, a 200-800 scaling will be provided. In the meantime, if you
    would like a personal analysis of your performance, email <a class="__cf_email__" href="http://www.cloudflare.com/email-protection" data-cfemail="08496c6965485a676b636d7c5a6d7e616d7f266b676526">[email protected]<script type="text/javascript">
    (function(){try{var s,a,i,j,r,c,l,b=document.getElementsByTagName("script");l=b[b.length-1].previousSibling;a=l.getAttribute(data-cfemail);if(a){s=;r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})();

For Section 1, use Essay Topic 4 on RocketScore (currently the experimental topic).
    Sec. 2
    (R)

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...
Chủ đề tương tự
  1. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  2. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  3. Thúy Viết Bài