Báo Cáo Marketing mix solutions to develop Agribank cards at Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Developm

Thảo luận trong 'Marketing' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Tên đề tài:
    MARKETING MIX SOLUTIONS TO DEVELOP AGRIBANK CARDS AT VIETNAM BANK FOR AGTICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT - THANH XUAN BRANCH
    Abstract

In the globalization context, trade activities grow in both quantities and quality. It is required a new safe, fast and effective payment method. In addition, this century witnesses a lot of successes in scientific and technical progress, especially success in advanced information technology.

Nowadays, bankcards are used more and more popularly in societies. Bankcards have features of a modern and perfect payment method:

To cardholders: Cardholders like the convenience of bankcards which can give them the safety, fastness and effectiveness in payment activities.

To banks: Bankcards’ operation is increasingly playing an important role in banking business. The operation also helps reduce paperwork in banks dramatically because transactions are carried out through computers and electronic systems.
    To merchants: Merchants discovered that bankcard customers were most likely to make a purchase and they bought more with the cards than with cash. Handling the cards was also much safer than handling checks for which payment was not guaranteed.
    To societies: Bankcards’ transactions help reduce the cash pressure and it is a progress to a “non-cash society”.
    Owing to these advantages, bankcards gradually become a popular payment method in developed countries as well as all over the world.

Bankcards were used in Vietnam since 1990s and they have really developed in Vietnam market in recent years. Issuing and acquiring cards’ business made significant achievement and profit for Vietnam market and commercial banks. To Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, the bank has just joined bankcard’s market for about six years, however, it has gained huge successes. However, Thanh Xuan branch which was established for more than two years still copes with many difficulties and challenges.

After internship time at Services and Marketing Department of Thanh Xuan branch, I decided to choose topic: “Marketing mix solutions to develop Agribank cards at Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – Thanh Xuan branch” for my report.

My report is divided into three chapters:
    Chapter I: Overview of bankcard
    Chapter II: The role of marketing activities to bankcard and actual state of Agribank cards
    Chapter III: Solutions to develop Agribank cards at Agribank Thanh Xuan

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...