Luận Văn market research on Plywood & notepaper

Thảo luận trong 'Khảo Cổ Học' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    market research on Plywood & notepaper

The writing of this thesis has been made possible because of the guidance, encouragement, good will and practical help of a number of people and organization.
    I am particularly indebted to my supervisor, Tran Van Hung, MBA, lecturer of the National Economic University, for his valuable guidance, criticism, comments, corrections, and for his kindly encouragement during the development of this study. His suggestions and recommendations were as much appreciated as his endurance, patience and genuine interest in this thesis
    I would like to express my deep gratitude to all my teachers at Phuong Dong University, who have been helping me for the past four years.
    I am grateful to managers, officers and staff at Cau Duong Timber Factory, where I carried out practice, for giving me time and great co-operation.
    I would also like to thank the respondents, officers and staff from various companies that I visited for their time, patience and cheerful acceptance.
    Most of all, my appreciation and gratitude is due to my parents, my brother and my friends, who encouraged me in many ways to fulfill this study.
    Chapter I: Introduction
    Chapter II: Literature review
    Chapter III: Research methodology
    Chapter IV: Results / findings
    Chapter V: Limitations.
    Chapter VI: Conclusions and recommendations

Đang tải...