Thạc Sĩ Improving the internal control system in Hoa Hung trading and investment joint stock company

Thảo luận trong 'THẠC SĨ - TIẾN SĨ' bắt đầu bởi Phí Lan Dương, 12/9/14.

1. Phí Lan Dương

Phí Lan Dương New Member
    Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    TABLE OF CONTENTS

ABBREVIATIONS LIST
    TABLE LIST
    ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
    EXECUTIVE
    Chapter 1: THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS ON INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN BUSINESS . 5
    1.1. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM . 5
    1.1.1 General Theory on the internal control system . 5
    1.1.1.1. General theory of control in management 5
    1.1.1.2. The concept of internal control system . 7
    1.1.1.3. The purpose of the internal control system . 9
    1.1.1.4. The components of the system of internal control . 10
    1.1.2. The role and position of the internal control system for the management of enterprises 16
    1.1.2.1. The necessity and benefits of the internal control system 16
    1.1.2.2. The role and position of the internal control system for the management of enterprises 16
    1.2. CHARACTERISTICS OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY . 18
    1.2.1. The objective of internal control systems in Hoa Hung trading and investment joint stock company 18
    1.2.2. Characteristics of the internal control system in Hoa Hung trading and investment joint stock company . 18
    Chapter 2: THE STATE OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM OF HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY . 20
    2.1. CHARACTERISTICS OF ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIVES OF HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY WITH INTERNAL CONTROL PROBLEMS 20
    2.1.1. The formation and development of Hoa Hung trading and investment joint stock Company with internal control problems 20
    2.1.2. Production and business activities of Company with Internal Control System 22
    2.2. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AT HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY CURRENTLY . 26
    2.2.1. Environmental Control 26
    2.2.1.1. Management Characteristic 26
    2.2.1.2. Structure . 28
    2.2.1.3. HR Policies . 29
    2.2.1.4. Planning, estimates and norms . 36
    2.2.1.5. Internal Audit Division 38
    2.2.1.6. The external factors 40
    2.2.2. The accounting system and economic information . 40
    2.2.3. Internal control procedures 46
    2.3. REVIEW OF STATE OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY . 53
    2.3.1. The results obtained . 53
    2.3.2. Some restrictions and cause . 54
    Chapter 3: THE ORIENTATION AND SOLUTIONS IN IMPROVING INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY . 57
    3.1. THE NEED AND ORIENTATION TO IMPROVE INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN HOA HUNG TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY 57
    3.1.1. The need to improve internal control system in the Hoa Hung trading and Investment Joint Stock Company . 57
    3.1.2. Orientation in improving Internal control system in Hoa Hung trading and investment joint stock company 58
    3.2. SOLUTIONS IN IMPROVING THE INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN HOA HUNG INVESTMENT AND TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY 61
    3.2.1. Improve the environmental control . 61
    3.2.2. Building the system of internal control rules strictly and synchronous . 62
    3.2.3. Change personnel policies in accordance with management mechanism . 64
    3.2.4. Organization of Internal Audit system under specific and concrete conditions of the Company 66
    3.2.5. Organization of accounting system and economic science information 69
    3.3. SOME RECOMMENDATIONS TO IMPLEMENT SOLUTIONS 71
    CONCLUSION . 74
    REFERENCE LIST . 75
    ABBREVIATIONS LIST
    [TABLE="width: 600, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [TD]Abbreviations
    [/TD]
    [TD]Meaning
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]1
    [/TD]
    [TD]AICPA
    [/TD]
    [TD]American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [TD]HR
    [/TD]
    [TD]Human resources
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]3
    [/TD]
    [TD]ICS
    [/TD]
    [TD]Internal control system
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]4
    [/TD]
    [TD]IFAC
    [/TD]
    [TD]International Federation of Accountants
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

TABLE LISTS
    Table 2.1: Results of business activities of Company (2005-2009) 21
    Table 2.2: Structure of public officials and company employees . 30
    Table 2.3: Qualifications of the Company Labor of management in 2009 31
    Table 2.4: Levels of skilled production workers in 2009 . 32
    Table 2.2: Accounting organization on computer . 43

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

During this course and complete my thesis, I have received guidance, great assistance from our teachers, all of people in my class. With respect and grateful I would be deep to express sincere thanks to:
    Faculty Training - International Trade University have created all favorable conditions to help me in my education background and complete thesis.
    All teachers of Commercial University and other foreign experts from Lyon3 University, most helpful, teach, encourage and create favorable conditions for me during the learning process to date thesis
    Despite great efforts, but my thesis still has mistake, hope to receive sympathy and suggestions of the teachers in marking thesis council.

Đang tải...