Sách học tiếng anh vui vui

Thảo luận trong 'Sách Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu

HỌC TIẾNG ANH ( VUI VUI

Against time: chạy đua với thời gian. Ex: They’ll be working against time to get it finished (Họ chạy đua với thời gian để hoàn thành công việc). At all times: luôn luôn. Ex: I am at your service at all times. (Tôi luôn luôn sẵn sàng phục vụ ông.) Ahead of time (at an earlier time than people expected): trước thời
    hạn, sớm hơn chờ đợi. Ex: The plane touched down about half an hour ahead of time. (Máy bay hạ cánh trước thời hạn khoảng nửa giờ.) Behind time: chậm, muộn, trễ. Ex: The plane was an hour behind time (Máy bay trễ một tiếng đồng hồ.)
    Tiểu Ngư
    Grammar point: Cách sử dụng “none” và “no”
    - Nếu sau ―none of the‖ là danh từ không đếm được thì động từ chia ở ngôi thứ ba số ít. Ví dụ: None of the information has been revealed.
    - Nếu sau ―none of the‖ là danh từ đếm được ở dạng số nhiều thì động từ chia ở ngôi thứ ba số nhiều. Ví dụ: None of the students have finished the test.
    - Nếu sau ―no‖ là danh từ không đếm được/danh từ số ít thì động từ chia ở ngôi thứ ba số ít. Ví dụ: No homework needs to be done.
    - Nếu sau ―no‖ là danh từ ở dạng số nhiều thì động từ chia ở ngôi thứ ba số nhiều. Ví dụ: No students are in the class now.
    Trần Mỹ Hằng (TP.HCM)

Mời mọi người ôn lại cách thể hiện thông tin ngày tháng!
    Cách đọc: 1st January 2004 The first of January 2004 07/9/1959 The seventh of September 1959 August 12 2003 August the 12th 2003
    Cách hỏi ngày What day is it please? It’s Tuesday. What date is it? It’s the 1st of April. What’s the date today please? It’s the 1st of April.
    Ngày, thứ hoặc ngày có đi kèm tháng, năm thì giới từ sử dụng là ON I was born on the 7th of the month. My birthday is on September the 7th.
    Tháng thì giới từ sử dụng là IN I was born in September.
    Sharply Venus
    Study & practice
    I. The verbs on the left are related to memory. Cross out the phrases which cannot follow each verb
    REMEMBER to phone someone when something happened new words
    LEARN how to do something someone how to use a computer something by heart a language
    REMIND someone to do something someone about an appointment someone of another person to phone someone
    FORGET to do something someone’s birthday of something about something
    RECOGNISE a piece of music someone’s handwriting someone to do something
    LOSE a game your memory
    a bus your glasses
    II. Complete the questions with one word, if necessary:
    1. Have you learn how ---------- drive yet? 2. Did anyone important forget ---------- your birthday this year? 3. Have you ever lost ---------- a large amount of money? 4. Who usually reminds you ---------- do things? 5. At school, what kind of things did you have learn ---------- heart? 6. Can you remember anything about ---------- you were three? What can you remember? 7. Have you forgotten ---------- do anything important this week? 8. Is there anyone in your class who reminds you ---------- someone famous? 9. Do you usually recognise ---------- pop songs quickly? 10. Is there anyone that you must remember ---------- phone today? 11. Are you competitive? Do you get upset if you lose ---------- games or competitions? 12. Have you ever seen anyone well-known in the street? How did you recognise ---------- him/her?
    Hồ Minh sưu tầm
    Laugh out loud
    Three Gifts
    Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. So, they discussed one present to give to their old mother. The first brother, Donald, said, ―I built a big house for her.‖ The second brother, Robert, said, ―I sent her a Mercedes with a driver.‖ The third brother, Joseph, said, ―You remember how mom enjoys reading Shakespeare. She can’t see very well, so I sent her a parrot that can recite all works of Shakespeare. He’s one of a kind.‖
    Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks. ―Donald,‖ she said, ―the house is so big. I live only in one room, but I have to clean the whole house.‖ To her second son, she wrote, ―Robert, I am too old to travel so I rarely use the Mercedes. And that driver is so rude!‖ Finally, to her third son, she wrote, ―My dearest Joseph,‖ she said, ―the chicken was delicious!‖
    New words:
    - go out on one’s own: ra ở riêng - prosper: (v) phát đạt - Mercedes: 1 loại xe xa xỉ của Đức - Parrot: con vẹt - Recite: kể lại - One of a kind: độc nhất vô nhị - Rude: cộc cằn, thô lỗ

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...