Tài liệu Giáo án tiếng anh lớp 5 - UNIT 11 PLACES OF INTEREST Section B (1-3) Period 57 I. AIMS 1

Thảo luận trong 'Lớp 5' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Tài liệu: Giáo án tiếng anh lớp 5 - UNIT 11 PLACES OF INTEREST Section B (1-3) Period 57 I. AIMS 1

Giáo án tiếng anh lớp 5 - UNIT 11 PLACES OF INTEREST Section B (1-3) Period 57 I. AIMS 1. Knowledge: Ss’ll able to talk about the places of interest. 2. Skills: listening and speaking 3. Language focus: a. Grammar: - “or” question A: Are we going to the zoo or the swimming pool? B: We’re going to the zoo. A: Is Peter going to the museum or the zoo? B: He’s going to the zoo. b. Vocabulary: national park, sounds, zoo, museum, swimming pool, amusement park II. TEACHING AIDS: 1. Teacher’s: A cassette, puppets 2 Students’: book, notebook III. ACTIVITIES FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING 1. Settlements(1’) 2 .Oral test: (3’) Ss do exercises 3, 4, 5 3.New lesson TEACHER’S ACTIVITIES Activity 1: (3’) Warm up and review -T ask some questions: Listen and answer STUDENTS’ ACTIVITIES Activity 2[​IMG] 10’) 1.Listen and repeat a- Pre listen T says about the situation in the dialogue -Guide Ss use questions: A: Is Peter going to the museum or the zoo? B: He’s going to the

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...