Sách ebook Raintree: Inferno by Linda Howard

Thảo luận trong 'Sách Khác' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Lorna is a great heroine. She caries the scars of her past and they effect every aspect of her life but not to the point of being crippling. With wit and back bone, she is the prefect counterpart for Dante. Dante is a strong dominate hero, a little to over the edge for me and I did have a little trouble accepting Lorna's attraction to him. But when Lorna shares her insight to Dante--the way she sees him it made sense. Not in an abusive wife defending her abuser but as looking at Dante as a Prince with gifts that sets him apart. Besides, Dante's character being a little too alpha for me (edging from alpha to creepy), the story was excellent. The plot moved swiftly and again the reader will be pulled in by Lorna's charming personality.

Ansara clan represented by Cael, Ruben and Elyn are great villains. Their motives are easy to understand, the methods they use to obtain their revenge are also believable. Cael is liked by no one - not his fellow conspirators or the reader. It's hard to write a villain that is so bad NO likes him, but Ms. Howard pulls it off with Cael.

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...
Chủ đề tương tự
  1. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  2. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem:
  3. Thúy Viết Bài
    Trả lời:
    Xem: