Tài liệu đề thi tuyển sinh tiếng anh trung học phổ thông chuyên

Thảo luận trong 'Lớp 10' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    I. Pick out the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest ( 1 point ) 1. A. almost B. not C. gold D. post 2. A. uniform B. ticket C. tide D. inspiration 3. A. great B. bread C. break D. steak 4. A. cleaned B. repaired C. planned D. laughed II. Give the correct form of the word in brackets ( 1.5 points )
    1. A machine could do this much more (easy)
    2. Jim swims very well. He’s a good (swim)
    3. Do you know the (long) of the garden ?
    4. She tried to make a good (impress) on the interviewer.
    5. How much do you (weight) ?
    6. It was (surprise) that he failed the exam.

GRAMMAR I. Choose the correct answer ( 4 points ) 1. Our father won’t .us drive his car. A. allow B. let C. leave D. permit 2. Nga told me I would have an accident if I .more care. A. I’m not taking B. haven’t taken C. won’t take D. didn’t take 3. Lan showed me the house .she was born. A. which B. which in C. in where D. where 4. He drank only .water. A. a few B. much C. many D. a little 5. These are my .three children. A. brother Tim’s B. brother Tim C. Tim’s brother D. brother is Tim 6. Give me that magazine, . ? A. do you B. don’t you C. will you D. shall you 7. He speaks .good English that it is a pleasure to talk with him. A. so B. such C. such a D. very 8. The washing machine was expensive, .we couldn’t afford to buy it. A. however B. but C. because D. so 9. Mr. Long, .has just talked to you, is my uncle. A. who B. that C. whom D. whose 10. Tornadoes can suck up anything that is .their path. A. on B. in C. at D. for 11. She describes herself .a fashion designer. A. by B. as C. in D. from

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...