Đề thi khảo sát đầu năm Lớp 9 tỉnh Đăk Lăk môn Tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'TRUNG HỌC CƠ SỞ' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 15/7/13.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w7.mien-phi.com/data/file/2013/thang07/15/De-KS-daunam-L9-2012-2013-TiengAnh.doc"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]

Đề thi khảo sát đầu năm Lớp 9 tỉnh Đăk Lăk môn Tiếng Anh - Năm học 2012 - 2013

[TABLE]
    [TBODY]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    UBND HUYỆN KRÔNG BUK
    PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC & ĐÀO TẠO

[/TD]
    [TD]
    KIỂM TRA KHẢO SÁT ĐẦU NĂM LỚP 9
    MÔN: TIẾNG ANH

Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TBODY]
    [/TABLE]
    Câu 1: Lan: the plane .yet ?__Ba: Yes, it has
    A. Has/ arrives              B. Have /arrived              C. Is/ arrived              D. Has/ arrived
    Câu 2: Mom,I already Uncle Tan.
    A. have/ phoned              B. have / phone              C. will / phone              D. has/ phoned
    Câu 3: That beautiful toy .from recycled paper.
    A. making              B. is made              C. are made              D. makes
    Câu 4: What do you think this button is , Sam?
    A. for              B. about              C. on              D. to
    Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
    One (1)_____the most famous statues in the (2)_____stands on an island in New York Harbor. This (3)____is, of course, the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty is a woman who holds a torch up high. Visitors can go inside the statue. The statue weighs 225 tons and is 301 feet (4)_____.
    The Statue of Liberty was put up (5)______1886. It was a gift to the United States from the people of France.
    In the years after the statue (6)______ put up, many immigrants came to the United States through New York. As they entered New York Harbor, they (7)____the Statue of Liberty (8)______ up her torch. She symbolized a welcome to a land of freedom.
    Câu 5: A.of              B. from              C. between              D. in
    Câu 6: A.cities         B. world             C. earth                   D. countries
    Câu 7: A.statue        B. island            C. harbor                 D. statues
    Câu 8: A.high           B. height            C. width                  D. length
    Câu 9: A.in              B. at                 C. on                        D. since
    Câu 10: A.is             B. was             C. is being                D. Ø
    Câu 11: A.see         B. saw               C. have seen            D. will see
    Câu 12: A.hold        B. holds              C. held                    D. holding
    Choose a,b,c or d to comptete the following sentences
    Câu 13: The capital of .is Kuala Lumpur and it is also the largest city of the country.
    A.The Philippines              B. Singapore              C. Malaysia              D. Indonesia
    Câu 14: Would you mind if I the phone?
    A.use              B. will use              C. am going t use              D. used
    Câu 15: Buddhism is a(n)
    A.association              B. religion              C. group             D. imagination
    Câu 16: Miss Hoa is very She goes to church every morning.
    A.religious              B. religiously              C. religion              D. religioner
    Câu 17: Did he live in the country when he was young.
    A.use to              . used to              C. get used to              D. be used to
    Câu 18: Jame wishes his father .here now to help him
    A.is              B. were              C. will be              D. would be
    Câu 19: Do you mind if I you this new hat?
    A.buy              B. buying              C. bought D. to buy
    Câu 20: Would you mind _____ the window?
    A.to close              B. closing              C. about closing              D. closed
    Câu 21: She asked us if we .English
    A.speak              B. spoken              C. spoke              D. to speak
    Câu 22: Hoa is the people in her family
    A.taller              B. tallest              C. tall              D. most tall
    Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences
    Câu 23: Mr. Smith likes ______ to music in his free time.
    A.listens              B. listened              C. listen              D. listening
    Câu 24: They built this house ______ 1990.
    A.from              B. in              C. at              D. for
    Câu 25: Have you ______ any news about Lan since her bike accident?
    A.hear              B. hearing              C. to hear              D. heard
    Câu 26: We ______ dinner when my friends arrived yesterday evening.
    A.are having              B. is having              C. were having              D. was having
    Câu 27: They don’t want _______ to the market now.
    A.go              B. to go              C. going              D. went
    Câu 28: The girl enjoys ______ her fitness exercise after classes.
    A.doing              B. to do              C. do              D. did
    Câu 29: I have known her ______ two years.
    A.for              B. since             C. with              D. within
    Câu 30: I’d like you ______ with me for some days.
    A.staying              B. to stay              C. stayed              D. will stay
    Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết.

Đang tải...