Đề thi học sinh giỏi lớp 12 THPT tỉnh Bến Tre năm học 2009 - 2010 môn Tiếng Anh - Có đáp án

Thảo luận trong 'TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 13/5/13.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w6.mien-phi.com/data/file/2013/thang05/12/Dethi-HSG-L12-BenTre-2010-TiengAnh.pdf"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]

Đề thi học sinh giỏi lớp 12 THPT tỉnh Bến Tre năm học 2009 - 2010 môn Tiếng Anh - Có đáp án - Sở GD&ĐT Bến Tre

[TABLE]
    [TBODY]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
    BẾN TRE
    (Đề thi chính thức)

[/TD]
    [TD]
    KỲ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 12 THPT
    CẤP TỈNH - NĂM HỌC 2009-2010

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TBODY]
    [/TABLE]
    MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
    Thời gian làm bài: 180 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PART 1: LISTENING (3.5 pts)
    Task 1: Imagine that you are visitor at DisneyWorld in California. Listen to the tour guide talking about Mickey Mouse and complete the table below (1pt).

[​IMG]
    Task 2: Listen to the tour guide talking again and decide whether the statements below are true (T) or false (F) by circling the letter T or F after each statement (1pt).
    [​IMG]
    Task 3: Look at the six sentences for this part. You will hear a conversation between a teenage boy, Jack and his mother, about accommodation for Jack at university. (1.5pts)
    Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. If it is correct, put a tick (√) in the box under Afor YES. If it is not correct, please put a tick (√) in the box under Bfor NO
    [​IMG]
    PART 2: VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR: (6.8pts)
    Question 1: Put a cross (X) on the best option (A, B, C, or D) for each item on the answer box below.(2pts)
    1. Try not to worry---------------- it any more. Everything will be fine.
    A. of             B. about            C. for            D. by
    2. Steve prefers socializing ---------------- staying home watching TV.
    A. from             B. than             C. instead             D. to
    3. He ----------------the impression of being very confident and reliable.
    A. shows             B. has             C. gives             D. brings
    4. Adam and Helen decided to have a party to ---------------- the occasion.
    A. notice             B. make            C. mark             D. commit
    5. I read an article about “Burglar_----------------” houses.
    A. friendship              B. friendliness             C. friend              D. friendly
    6. Jenny accepted immediately. She couldn’t ---------------- the opportunityof a lifetime.
    A. lose              B. have              C. miss           D. regret
    7. It’s really difficult to tell who’s going to---------------- the game; they’re both excellent players.
    A. beat             B. win             C. defeat            D. get
    8. Physics is Diane’s favorite ---------------- .
    A. lesson               B. grade            C. subject             D. degree
    9. ---------------- learning encourages children to work together.
    A. Cooperative               B. Education             C. Life              D. Operating
    10. Our government has come up with a(n) ---------------- to attract more visitors to our country.
    A. amount              B. profit             C. task            D. scheme
    11. Luggage ---------------- to be collected in the luggage reclaim area.
    A. are             B. is             C. have            D. must
    12. She missed her flightin the end, ---------------- she?
    A. hasn’t              B. won’t             C. wasn’t             D. didn’t
    13 Her wedding dress was designed ---------------- a famousfashion designer.
    A. at              B. with             C. by             D. from
    14 I don’t know how he ever got Joe ---------------- to this.
    A. agree              B. to agree             C. agreeing             D. have agreed
    15 I ---------------- you if she’d left a message for you.
    A. would have told               B. will tell           C. had told              D. might have told
    16 The judge asked Helen if ---------------- anything to add.
    A. she has               B. she was having              C. did she have            D. she had
    17 I’d ---------------- you were honest with me; I hate lies.
    A. prefer                 B. like            C. rather            D. wish
    18 The new road ---------------- by nextJune according to the Mayor.
    A. will build               B. is being built           C. will have built            D. will have been built
    19 Why ---------------- we go out to dinner tonight?
    A. could              B. don’t           C. shall             D. not
    20 I spend twice ---------------- much on my holiday as you did on yours.
    A. the             B. than               C. as             D. very
    Question 2: Read the text below. Use the words given in capitals at the end of each line to form a word that fits the space in the same line. (2pts)
                                        MUSICALS

Musicals are the perfect (0) Combination of the theater, concert                     COMBINE
    and fun. They are musical (1) --------------------- with singing, dancing                 PERFORM
    and acting all at the same time. A lot of hard work goes into the (2)
    --------------------- of a musical. First, someone must write the script                   PRODUCE
    and then decide what music is most (3) --------------------- to help tell                  SUIT
    the story. Then, the right (4) --------------------- mustbe found. If you                    ACT
    want to work in a musical, you have to be very (5) ---------------------.                  TALENT
    You must know how to act, sing and dance. It can be very hard work. You
    may have to wear an (6) --------------------- costume or learn lots of                     COMFORT
    different songs. Despite the (7) ---------------------,hundreds of young actors         ADVANTAGE
    go for the auditions when a hit musical such as Annie is looking for people.
    You can imagine the look of (8) -------------------- on a young actor’s face            BELIEVE
    when they are chosen to bring (9) --------------------- to hundreds of people.          ENJOY
    Musicals can be a great way to spend a very (10)---------------------evening.          ENTERTAIN
    Question 3: Complete the sentences with appropriate words. The first letter of each word is given. (2pts)
    Example: 0. Warsaw is a city with a populationof over one million people.
    1. You are going to have a baby?! That’s really great n !
    2. In Britain most children wear a u to school. I think it’s a good idea.
    3. My aunt is a very g person. She always gives money and helps the poor.
    4. We had an excellent m at the most expensive restaurant in Rome.
    5. I invited only ten people- five members of my family and very c friends.
    6. I’m so glad you have passed your driving test. c ! you worked for this.
    7. Tom is very h , you can always leave your money with him.
    8. It is very f to wear a mini-skirts together with heavy boots.
    9. My little brother is very c to animals. He always kicks and hits them.
    10. Don’t criticize him, he will start crying. Don’t you know he is very s ?

Đang tải...