Đề thi học sinh giỏi khu vực Bắc Bộ năm học 2011 - 2012 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11

Thảo luận trong 'TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 7/3/13.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w6.mien-phi.com/Data/file/2013/thang03/07/DeThi-HSG-khuvuc-BacBo-2012-Anh11.doc"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]

Đề thi học sinh giỏi khu vực Bắc Bộ năm học 2011 - 2012 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 - Đề thi học sinh giỏi

Your answers:
    Question 3. Complete each of the following sentences with the correct form of one verb from the box and a suitable particle. Write your answers in the space provided (5p.)
    lag               jump                  lie               fall                bring                work                bring                jot               get                 tick
    1. My purse has just _______ behind the sofa even though I thought I’d lost it for good.
    2. It was Tony who would always _______ the rest of the party. He would stop at every window and gaze for hours.
    3. He’s a nature enthusiast and he will certainly _______ the opportunity of visiting the wildlife reserve in Ohio.
    4. “Keep talking while I _______ my notes.” she said.
    5. Unless your wife stops leading her extravagant lifestyle, you won’t _______ on the poor salary you obtain.
    6. The exact cost of the whole venture isn’t known yet, but our best accounts have been trying to _______(it).
    7. I don’t quite like the new apprentice’s approach. He seems to _______ the job.
    8. Those naughty boys went on making terrible noise in the park even though they had been _______ by the annoyed constable.
    9. His heart attack was _______ by too much stress at work.
    10. I am not friends with Peter anymore. We’ve_______.

Đang tải...