Đề kiểm tra học kì II lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh - THCS Đồng Nai, Lâm Đồng

Thảo luận trong 'TRUNG HỌC CƠ SỞ' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 19/11/12.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w7.mien-phi.com/Data/file/2012/Thang11/19/DeKT-TiengAnh-HK2-L8-LD4.pdf"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]

Đề kiểm tra học kì II lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh - THCS Đồng Nai, Lâm Đồng - Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh

[TABLE]
    [TBODY]
    [TR]
    [TD]TRƯỜNG THCS ĐỒNG NAI

CÁT TIÊN – LÂM ĐỒNG
    [/TD]
    [TD]ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ II

MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TBODY]
    [/TABLE]
    Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
    I. Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (3 pts)
    1. There is an/a ______. Please send an ambulance to Thang Long school.

A. elevation           B. emergency               C. first-aid             D. wound
    2. Nam wrote the note on the board in order to ______ his classmates about the change in schedule.

A. inform                B. informs              C. informing                 D. informed
    3. My brother _______his homework at seven o'clock last night.

A. does               B. did               C. has done                 D. was doing
    4. What's the problem ______ the computer?

A. at             B. in             C. on             D. with
    5. An English speaking contest ______ at Quang Trung school next week.

A. is held             B. was held             C. will be held              D. has been held
    6. Phong enjoys ______ flowers.

A. plant             B. to plant              C. planting              D. planted
    7. People usually use compost to ______ their fields.

A. fertilize              B. melt             C. recycle             D. reduce
    8. Would you mind ______ the door?

A. open                 B. to open               C. opening              D. opened
    9. London will be very ______ with the low temperature of minus three and high of seven.

A. cold             B. cool            C. hot              D. warm
    10. - I like playing soccer. - ______.

A. So do I            B. So am I             C. Neither do I             D. Neither am I
    11. I think playing in the rain is_______.

A. danger             B. endanger              C. dangerous               D. dangerously
    12. Phong Nha Cave now is a famous tourist_______.

A. attract                  B. attractive             C. attraction              D. attractively
    II. Read the passage and fill in the gap with a word from the box. (2 pts)
    competitions               festival                 participated                  traditional

river             rice-cooking               separate               rub

THE RICE-COOKING FESTIVAL
    The rice-cooking (1)_________ was held in the communal house yard about one kilometer a way from a (2)__________. There were three (3)_________: waterfetching, fire-making and (4)__________. The festival took one day. In the water-fetching contest one person from each team had to run to the river to get the water. In the fire-making contest two team members had to make fire in the (5)__________way. They tried to (6) ____________ pieces of bamboo together to make the fire.

Six people from each team (7)___________in the rice-cooking festival. They had to (8)___________ the rice from the husk and then cook the rice.

Đang tải...