Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh - Đề 1

Thảo luận trong 'TRUNG HỌC CƠ SỞ' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 18/12/12.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w7.mien-phi.com/Data/file/2012/Thang12/17/KT-TiengAnh-L9-K1-D1.pdf"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]

Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh - Đề 1 - Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh

ĐỀ KIỂM TRA MÔN TIẾNG ANH, HỌC KỲ I, LỚP 9
    Đề số 1 ( Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút)
    A. MA TRẬN (BẢNG 2 CHIỀU)
    [​IMG]
    B. NỘI DUNG ĐỀ
    I. LISTENING
    Listen to the passage and put a tick in the appropriate box for True (T), False (F), or NM if the information is not mentioned. (2.0 pts)

II. READING
    Read the passage and fill in each blank with a suitable word from the box (2.5 pts):
    working, doing, sound, scientific, adults, writers, universities, angry, computers, have
    Today, computer companies sell many different programs for computers. First, there are programs for (1)_________ math problems. Second, there are programs for (2)_________ studies. Third, some programs are like fancy typewriters. They are often used by (3)_________ and business people. Other programs are made for courses in schools and (4)_________ . And finally, there are programs for fun. They include word games and puzzles for children and (5)_________ . There are many wonderful new computer programs, but there are other reasons to like (6)_________ . Some people like the way computers hum and sing when they are (7)_________ . It is a happy sound, like the sounds of toys and childhood. Computers also (8)_________ lights and pretty pictures. And computers even seem to have personalities. That may (9)_________ strange, but computers seem to have feelings. Sometimes they seem happy, sometimes they seem (10)_________ . It is easy to think they are like people.
    III. LANGUAGE FOCUS
    Choose the word or phrase that best completes each of the following sentences. (3.0 pts)
    1. They ________ Da Lat last summer.

A. visited             B. will visit            C. visit            D. have visited
    2. We have learnt English _______ 2001.

A. in          B. during             C. for            D. since
    3. We ____ already ______ Huong Pagoda.

A. were seeing             B. are seeing             C. have seen             D. will see

Đang tải...