Tài liệu C# COM+ Programming

Thảo luận trong 'Lập Trình' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Part I: Interoperating with COM
    Part I covers the basics of the .NET runtime environment called the Common Language
    Runtime. Because every .NET application runs in the Common Language Runtime, it is
    crucial that you understand this environment if you are to develop COM+ components with
    C#. The bulk of Part I covers interoperating with the COM world. I show you how to
    consume legacy COM components from C# applications. I also show you how to write C#
    components that COM clients can consume. An understanding of COM interoperation with
    .NET is important if you develop distributed applications that use COM components or are
    used from COM components.
    Part II: COM+ Core Services
    Part II covers the core services of COM+. All of the typical services such as distributed
    transactions, role-based security, loosely coupled events, and queued components, among
    others, are covered in Part II. The chapters in this part are organized (as best as possible) from
    the more easy services to more advance services.
    Part III: Advanced COM+ Computing
    The final part of this book, Part III, covers some of the more advanced topics of COM+. Part
    III covers the .NET remoting framework. The .NET remoting framework provides a
    developer with a way to call methods of a component from across the network. As you will
    see, COM+ components written with C# can plug into the remoting framework by virtue of
    their class hierarchy. Part III also discusses the new features of COM+, Internet Information
    Server and Microsoft Message Queue (all of these technologies are used in the book)
    currently slated for Windows XP. Many of the new features of COM+ center on providing a
    more stable environment for COM+ components.

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...