Tài liệu Building a Chat Server and a Chat Client

Thảo luận trong 'Kế Toán - Kiểm Toán' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    To no avail I've been searching the web for a good C# chat client/server application that is not thousands of lines of code long. The only simple ones I could find were flawed or very buggy, but then again I tried to combine the good parts of all the tutorials I found into one application, and one tutorial that you can see here today. We are going to build a fairly larger application (a few hundred lines of codes) than the ones we're used to here on Geekpedia, but we're still going to keep it simple. In fact, there will be two applications: one is a chat server, that handles incoming connections, stores them in hash tables, and distributes new messages to everyone connected, and the other is of course, the chat client, which connects to the server, sends messages and listens for incoming messages. A little knowledge of C#'s networking objects, multi-threading, events and delegates will definitely help you understand this tutorial more easily. A good way to start learning about delegates, events and creating client-server applications is to read the Delegates and Events in C# tutorial first.
    The chat server will be able to accept as many chat clients as allowed by the hash table (and you are able to define the limit of the hash table yourself), and it will also track all the messages that are going back and forth in its own chat window, so you should be able to scale this code to a full blown chat application as long as you add the necessary error handling and the bells and whistles.

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...