Tài liệu Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 Databases Beta Preview

Thảo luận trong 'Lập Trình' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    This book is dedicated to my wife’s extended family in appreciation for all they have done for me over the last
    twenty years. Aunt Ethel has been a gracious and generous hostess on so many occasions. Glenn has provided
    hours of intellectual stimulation in his quest to understand the grandest questions of the universe. Angela provided
    an open heart and wonderful meals on many extended stays at her home. Stephanie, Diego, Linda, and Dae Gwon
    have been wonderful hosts during visits to Pittsburgh, Venice, and Sunnyvale, especially when they tolerated our
    jet-lagged children running around their homes at two in the morning. My thanks to Leigh for his encouragement
    to our children and patient explanations of his research in the function of the human brain. Tam has generously
    provided her organizational skills on numerous occasions with travel plans and accommodations, while her daughters
    have given us another look at the world through children’s eyes. And Dave has been so much fun for all of us
    and is now an inspiration and role model for my son. My thanks to all of you for your generosity, love, and acceptance
    over the last two decades.

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...