Tài liệu Analysis Patterns

Thảo luận trong 'Căn Bản' bắt đầu bởi Thúy Viết Bài, 5/12/13.

1. Thúy Viết Bài

Thành viên vàng

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    Not long ago, no books were available on object-oriented analysis and design. Now
    there are so many that it is impossible for any practitioner to keep up with them all.
    Most of these books concentrate on teaching a notation, suggesting a simple process
    for modeling, and illustrating it with a few simple examples. Analysis Patterns:
    Reusable Object Models is a different kind of book. Instead of focusing on the
    process—how to do modeling—it concentrates on the result of the process—the
    models themselves.
    I am a consultant in object modeling for information systems. Clients ask me
    to train staff on modeling and to provide mentoring on projects. Much of my skill
    comes from a knowledge of modeling techniques and how to use them. More
    important, however, is my experience in actually creating many models and
    regularly seeing problems repeat themselves. Frequently I find that many aspects
    of a project revisit problems I have faced before. That experience allows me to
    reuse models I have built before, improve them, and adapt them to new demands.
    Over the last few years, more and more people have also become aware of this
    phenomenon. We have realized that the typical methodology books, though
    valuable, only present the first step in a learning process that must also capture
    the actual things that are built. This realization has flowered into the patterns
    movement. This is a varied group of people, representing many different interests
    and opinions yet sharing the goal of propagating useful patterns of software
    systems

Các file đính kèm:

Đang tải...