24 đề thi thử Đại học môn Tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'MẦM NON' bắt đầu bởi Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ, 28/9/14.

1. Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ

Quy Ẩn Giang Hồ Administrator
    Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xu:
    0Xu
    [DOWNC="http://w1.mien-phi.com/data/file/2014/Thang09/28/24-de-thi-thi-dai-hoc-mon-tieng-anh.pdf"]TẢI TÀI LIỆU[/DOWNC]
    Practice Test 1
    Phần 1: Chọn từ có cách phát âm khác
    1. a. best          b. rest         c. verb       d. arrest
    2. a. she           b. sea          c. sit          d. meet
    3. a. niece        b. piece       c. pie         d. pizza
    4. a. look          b. good        c. wood    d. too
    5. a. home        b. come       c. some    d. sun
    Phần 2: Chọn đáp án đúng
    6. “ How many pages so far?” a. have you studied b. did you study c. do you study d. had you studied
    7. We are too late. The plane off ten minutes ago. a. has taken b. took c. had taken d. was taken
    8. “What a lovely boat!” “I half a year building this boat.” a. spend b. spent c. spending d. have spent
    9. How since we school? a. are you/ left b. have you been/ have left c. were you/ left d. have you been/ left
    10. I think John tomorrow. a. would come b. come c. will come d. comes
    11. After he ------------ his driving test he bought a car. a. had passed b. pass c. passed d. passing
    12. When I got to the office, I ----------- that I had forgot to lock the door. a. realized b. had realized c. realize d. have realized
    13. When she was 21 she -------------- across the United States. a. drove b. drive c. driven d. was driving
    14. He often ------------ so nervous before his exams. a. feels b. felt c. was feeling d. had felt
    15. How long have you ------------- he was a liar. a. been knowing b. knew c. know d. known
    16. I’m sorry. I don’t understand what -----------------. a. you say b. you’re saying c. you will say d. you would say
    17. ------------- to the radio when you get up everyday? a. Do you listen b. Are you listening c. Was you listening d. Did you listen
    18. My sweetheart --------------- smoking next week. a. will give up b. is going to give up c. gives up d. gave up
    19. There is no red wine? I -------------- white, then. a. am going to have b. have c. will have d. am having
    20. When the phone rang she ------------ a letter. a. writes b. will write c. has written d. was writing

Đang tải...